White Whine Pombares Godello 2021
54,45 € – 90,75 € (VAT included)
9,08€ for bottle
- Composition: Godello (85-90%), Treixadura (5-10%) y Albariño (5-10%).
- Alcohol: 13% Vol.
- Serving temperature: 8 a 10º.
- Aging: 5 months in stainless steeltanks.
Save 16,67% off in boxes of 12 bottles.
Pale yellow with ambarados trim, high intensity and varietal character, aromas that invite gourmands try. affable character showing attractive meatiness, fruits and infusions of wild flowers. The lactic fermentation shows signs of lemony flavors, dominated by peach and apple.
Palate: fruity, tasty and full-bodied. Aftertaste end, something sweet.
Very aromatic and glycerine, a native of Galicia and essential designations of origin Valdeorras and Bierzo.
Its typical aromas are fruity, floral, herbaceous, with some aniseed and mint nuances.
The Godello grape, in addition to its extraordinary aromatic potential, has a strong character that produces lactic wines with a very broad palate.
- Harvest 2021
- Designation of Origin Ribeira Sacra
- Type White wine
- Grapes Godello (86%), Albariño (9%) Treixadura (5%)
- Production 2.200 bottles/year
- Unpressed determmed grape production to extract all the aromatic properties of the fruit.
- Traditional controlled fermentation.
- Aging in stainless steel barrels (3 months) and aging in bottles (6 months)
- Bottling Jun-22
- Alcohol content: 12%
- Service temperature. 12º C
- Prefered consumption 3 years after bottling
- Golden yellow color with green reflections.
- Appearance clean and bright.
- Intense, fruity (plum and apple) and country notes (watercress, boxwood, grass).
- Great aromatic complexity.
- Powerful entry on the palate with a certain acidity that adds freshness.
- It is balanced, unctuous with great persistance.
- Round and pleasant finish with a long aftertasted.
- Wine pairing Ideal with white meat, fish and seafood.
- EAN Code: 8 437003 637063