White Wine Pombares Godello Summun Selection 2019
44,29 € – 73,81 € (VAT included)
7,38€ for bottle
- Composition: 85-90% Godello, 5-10% Treixadura y 5-10% Albariño..
- Alcohol: 13% vol.
- Serving temperature: 8º a 10º C.
We have gift formats such as wooden boxes of 1 or 3 bottles. Ask us!
Save 16,67% off in boxes of 12 bottles.
Clean and bright. Lemon yellow with straw-colored tones. very fruity aroma, complex, mixed fruit predominance of peach and apple.
Palate: fruity, tasty and full-bodied. Aftertaste end, something sweet.
Very aromatic and glycerine, a native grape of Galicia and essential in the Designations of Origin of Valdeorras and Bierzo.
Its typical aromas are fruity, floral, herbaceous, with some aniseed and mint nuances.
The Godello grape, in addition to its extraordinary aromatic potential, has a strong character that produces lactic wines with a very broad palate.
- Harvest 2019
- Designation of Origin Ribeira Sacra
- Type White wine
- Grapes Godello (41%), Albariño (37%), Treixadura (22%)
- Production 2.000 bottles/year
- Unpressed determmed grape production to extract all the aromatic properties of the fruit.
- Traditional controlled fermentation.
- Fermetation and aging in stainless steel (9 months).
- Bottling Jun-20
- Alcohol content: 12,5%
- Service temperature. 12º C
- Preferred consumption 3 years after bottling
- Clean and bright straw yellow color with green highlights.
- Very fragrant with outstanding floral notes (mimosas, lime, brromm)
- Fruit notes such as grapefruit, apple or loquat.
- Country notes (oregano, laurel)
- Wine pairing Ideal for white meat, fish and seafood.
- EAN Code: 8 437003 637032