White Wine Pombares Godello “Gloria” 2016
78,00 € – 130,00 € (VAT included)
13,00€ for bottle
- Composition: Godello (85-90%), Treixadura (5-10%) y Albariño (5-10%).
- Alcohol: 13% Vol.
- Serving temperature: 8 a 10º.
- Aging: 5 months in stainless steeltanks.
Save 16,67% off in boxes of 12 bottles.
Available from March 2022.
Pale yellow with ambarados trim, high intensity and varietal character, aromas that invite gourmands try. affable character showing attractive meatiness, fruits and infusions of wild flowers. The lactic fermentation shows signs of lemony flavors, dominated by peach and apple.
Palate: fruity, tasty and full-bodied. Aftertaste end, something sweet.
Very aromatic and glycerine, a native of Galicia and essential designations of origin Valdeorras and Bierzo.
Its typical aromas are fruity, floral, herbaceous, with some aniseed and mint nuances.
The Godello grape, in addition to its extraordinary aromatic potential, has a strong character that produces lactic wines with a very broad palate.
- Harvest 2016
- Designation of Origin Ribeira Sacra
- Type White wine
- Grapes Godello (87%), Albariño (11%), Treixadura (2%)
- Production 1.200 numbered bottles
- Unpressed determmed grape production to extract all the aromatic properties of the fruit.
- Clean controlled fermentation.
- Aging in French Allier oak barrels (12 months).
- Rounded for 6 months.
- Bottling Jan-18
- Alcohol content: 13%
- Service temperature. 12º C
- Preferred consumption 5 years after bottling
- Golden yellow color, with yellow reflections.
- Clean and bright appearence.
- Intense, fruity, mineral whit a background of wood well assembled with the variety.
- Great aromatic complexity.
- Good entry on the palate, with a certain acidity that adds freshness.
- It is balanced, unctuos with great persistence.
- Round and pleasant finish.
- Wine pairing Ideal for white meat, fish and seafood.
- EAN Code: 8 437003 637001