White Wine Pombares Godello Barrica 2017
50,82 € – 84,70 € (VAT included)
8,47€ for bottle
- Composition: 100% Godello.
- Alcohol: 13% vol.
- Serving temperature: 16º C.
Save 16,67% off in boxes of 12 bottles.
Clean and bright. Lemon yellow with straw-colored tones. very fruity aroma, complex, mixed fruit predominance of peach and apple.
Palate: fruity, tasty and full-bodied. Aftertaste end, something sweet.
Very aromatic and glycerine, a native grape of Galicia and essential in the Designations of Origin of Valdeorras and Bierzo.
Its typical aromas are fruity, floral, herbaceous, with some aniseed and mint nuances.
The Godello grape, in addition to its extraordinary aromatic potential, has a strong character that produces lactic wines with a very broad palate.
- Harvest 2017
- Designation of Origin Ribeira Sacra
- Type White wine
- Grapes Godello (88%), Albariño (11%), Treixadura (1%)
- Production 2.000 bottles/years
- Unpressed determmed grape production to extract all the aromatic properties of the fruit.
- Traditional controlled fermentation and aging ins stainless steel (9 months) and French Allier oak barrels (12 months).
- Rounded in bottle for 6 months.
- Bottling Jul-19
- Alcohol content: 12,5%
- Service temperature. 12º C
- Preferred consumption 5 years after bottling
- Golden yellow color, with yellow reflections.
- Clean and bright appearence.
- Intense, fruity, mineral whit a background of wood well assembled with the variety.
- Great aromatic complexity.
- Good entry on the palate, with a certain acidity that adds freshness.
- It is balanced, unctuos with great persistence.
- Round and pleasant finish.
- Wine pairing Ideal for white meat, fish and seafood.
- EAN Code: 8 437003 637056