Red Wine Pombares Mencia 2018 Selection
47,92 € – 79,86 € (VAT included)
7,38€ for bottle
- Composition: Mencía (85-90%), Garnacha (13-10%) y Tempranillo (2%).
- Alcohol: 12.5% vol.
- Temperature: 16º.
Save 16,67% off in boxes of 12 bottles.
Made with stemmed grapes, unpressed. Traditional fermentation in stainless steel tanks with temperature control. Aged in stainless steel.
Bright cherry red with purple trim, very fruity aromatic. Velvety and balanced. Well structured and round in the mouth. Intense tannins.
It is ideal for light meats, fish and seafood.
This is the red grape variety of northwestern Spain, especially in the O.D. Ribeira Sacra, Valdeorras and Bierzo.
It produces wines of exceptional quality, with an unmistakable bouquet and velvety texture. They are soft in the mouth, causing a pleasant sensation, its acidity is balanced, are potent in alcohol. They are tasty and slightly astringent, with an elegant and fruitful aftertaste with hints of raspberry or blackberry and a prolonged persistence.
The Mencia grape, maintains a relationship of similarity with other varieties such as Tempranillo or Cabernet Franc.
- Harvest 2018
- Designation of Origin Ribeira Sacra
- Type Red wine
- Grapes Mencía (93%), Garnacha Tinta (6%), Sousón(1%)
- Production 24.000 bottles/year
- Unpressed determmed grape production to extract all the aromatic properties of the fruit.
- Traditional controlled fermentation.
- Aging in stainless steel barrels (18 months) .
- Bottling (L220) Feb-20
- Alcohol content: 12,5%
- Service temperature. 16º C
- Prefered consumption 4 years after bottling
- Bright cherry red color with purple rim, very fruity and aromatic.
- Velvety and balanced.
- Well structured and round on the palate.
- Intense tannings.
- Wine pairing Ideal with white meat, fish and seafood.
- EAN Code: 8 437003 637018