1. LAW ON SERVICES OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE
In compliance with the provisions of art. 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Information Society Services (L.S.S.I.), the following General Information is disclosed:
That the domain https://www.pombares.com/ from now on WEBSITE is registered in the name of ADEGA DO MOLLÓN, SL with registered office at AVDA. BUENOS AIRES 19, LOCAL 33. 32004 OURENSE (SPAIN). and CIF ESB32254575, from now on THE HOLDER
2. CONDITIONS OF USE
Access and / or use of the WEBSITE attributes to whoever performs it the condition of user, accepting, from that moment, fully and without any reservation, these general conditions, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, complement, modify or replace the general conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the Website.
II.- USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES AND CONTENTS
The user undertakes to use the WEBSITE and its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
Likewise, the use of the WEBSITE for illegal or harmful purposes against THE OWNER or any third party, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the WEBSITE is prohibited.
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and / or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless it has the authorization of its legitimate owners or it is legally permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of THE HOLDER or their legitimate owners over them.
- Its use for all types of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the Website by any means other than those made available to users as well as those usually used on the network, provided that they do not cause any damage to the website.
III.- UNILATERAL MODIFICATION
THE OWNER may unilaterally modify and without prior notice, whenever it deems it appropriate, the structure and design of the WEBSITE, as well as modify or eliminate the services, the contents and the conditions of access and / or use thereof.
The establishment of any “hyperlink” between a web page and the Website will be subject to the following conditions:
- The reproduction, neither total nor partial, of any of the services or contents of the WEBSITE is allowed.
- Except for prior and express consent, the web page on which the hyperlink is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the HOLDER.
- Under no circumstances, THE OWNER will be responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the website from which the “hyperlink” is made or for the information and statements included therein.
V. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
THE HOLDER does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Web and / or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the Web and / or its services or contents to satisfy needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The reception, obtaining, storage, diffusion or transmission, by the users, of the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, of the Website, its services or contents, by users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the Website.
- The breach by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the Website.
The duration of the provision of the WEBSITE service and the services is indefinite.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, THE OWNER reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the Web service or any of the services that make it up, under the same terms that are included in the third condition.
VII. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions will be governed by Spanish legislation.
THE HOLDER and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user’s domicile for any questions that may arise or actions to be taken derived from the provision of the Web service and its services and contents and on the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance with what is established herein.
In the event that the User is domiciled outside of Spain, THE HOLDER and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Nogueira de Ramuín or Ourense.
The USER has the possibility of configuring their browser to be notified on the screen of the receipt of cookies and to prevent their installation on their hard drive.
Please, consult the instructions and manuals of your browser to expand this information. To use the WEBSITE, it is not necessary for the USER to allow the installation of the cookies sent by the website, without prejudice to the fact that in such case it will be necessary for the User to register as a user of each of services whose provision requires prior registration.
1.- What is a cookie?
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among others, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way their equipment is used, they can be used to recognize the Username. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Cookies are used in order to improve your user experience, therefore, they are an important part of how our Website works. Among other purposes, they can be used to remember the language you use while browsing and on future visits.
3.- What information does a cookie store?
The cookies used by the website are only associated with an anonymous USER and their computer and do not themselves provide the USER’s name and surname. Thanks to cookies, it is possible to recognize registered USERS after they have registered for the first time, without having to register on each visit to access the areas and services reserved exclusively for them. The cookies used cannot read data from your hard drive or read cookie files created by other providers. The identification data of the USER person is encrypted for greater security.
Similarly, our web servers automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. All this information is recorded in a server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain statistical measurements that allow us to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to our web services, etc.
4.- What are own and third party cookies?
Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user from a computer or domain managed by us
Third-party cookies: These would be those generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
5. What cookies are used on this website?
Our website uses its own cookies and, specifically, session cookies, which are those that collect and store data while the user accesses it.
Likewise, you can use third-party cookies that will collect information for statistical purposes on the use of the Website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of this and other Internet services.
6.- You can allow, reject or block cookies
The user may at any time – choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by:
The browser settings. For more information:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
7.- Updates and changes in the Cookies Policy.
It is therefore possible that significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy which will be published in it. But it will be the responsibility of the User to access this Policy periodically to know any changes, without prejudice to the possibility of communicating said changes to the users of the website through an informative notice on our website and / or through other means.
4. WITHDRAWAL OF COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
In accordance with the information society services law 34/2002, the user is guaranteed the possibility of stopping receiving commercial information within a maximum period of one month after communicating their wishes by email addressed to INFO@POMBARES.COM .